Guatemala Hue Hue Tenango (way way ten-na-go) in the northeast frontier produces a wonderful bright coffee with nice body, excellent floral tones, and fruitiness. Besides all these great cup attributes, it's a fun one to say, Way Way.
- FLORAL & FRUIT
- HINT OF CHOCOLATE
- HINT OF CINNAMON
* These are natural flavors, no flavors or sugar added. Descriptive terms are simply subtle undertones in the coffee itself.
BEST WITH THESE BREWING METHODS:
- French Press
- Pour Over, Chemex, V60
- Cold Brew
- Auto Drip
- From the Hue Hue Tenango and Lake Attilan regions of Guatemala
- A very nice and very natural full bodied coffee
- Wonderful bright coffee with nice body, and excellent floral tones and fruitiness
- Certified Fair Trade Organic
- 100% Organic Arabica Coffee
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Comes in a 12oz bag with air valve for increased freshness.
Light, Medium, Medium Dark, Dark definitions can differ from competitor's definitions. Like many food items, very slight variations in color may occur. Descriptive terms are simply subtle undertones in the coffee itself and may not be noticeable to all palates. No flavors are added.
Please read our Shipping & Returns Policies here before ordering.