Guatemalan coffees are some of the most amazing fragrant and aromatic coffees in the world. The natural shade and jungle of the Guatemalan highlands are the perfect environment for the bourbon botanical variety of arabica (a spontaneous variety of the original typical), which lends itself to a very nice and very natural full cup.
Guatemala Hue Hue Tenango (way way ten-na-go) in the northeast frontier produces is one of Guatemala’s three non-volcanic regions, as well as its highest and driest under cultivation, making it one of the best for coffee production.
FLAVOR NOTES (naturally occurring):
- FLORAL & FRUIT
- HINT OF CHOCOLATE
- HINT OF CINNAMON
* These are natural flavors, no flavors or sugar added. Descriptive terms are simply subtle undertones in the coffee itself.
BEST WITH THESE BREWING METHODS:
- French Press
- Pour Over, Chemex, V60
- Cold Brew
- Auto Drip
- From the Hue Hue Tenango and Lake Attilan regions of Guatemala
- A very nice and very natural full bodied coffee
- Wonderful bright coffee with nice body, and excellent floral tones and fruitiness
- Certified Fair Trade Organic
- 100% Organic Arabica Coffee
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Comes in a 12oz bag with air valve for increased freshness.
Light, Medium, Medium Dark, Dark definitions can differ from competitor's definitions. Like many food items, very slight variations in color may occur. Descriptive terms are simply subtle undertones in the coffee itself and may not be noticeable to all palates. No flavors are added.
Please read our Shipping & Returns Policies here before ordering.