Ethiopian Yirgacheffe is a very alluring coffee! The citrus notes have a truly unique character. After grinding, you will notice a sweet caramel fragrance. After brewing, you may notice a spicy, pepper note. The finish is zesty with hints of plum.
Ethiopia is the birthplace of coffee. Ethiopian Yirgacheffes are amazing and unique coffees. Yirgacheffe is a town in the Sidamo region of Ethiopia, and the coffees from this region will surprise you with their floral and tangerine notes.
FLAVOR NOTES (naturally occurring):
* These are natural flavors, no flavors or sugar added. Descriptive terms are simply subtle undertones in the coffee itself.
BEST WITH THESE BREWING METHODS:
- Pour Over, Chemex, V60
- Auto Drip
- From Ethiopian Yirgacheffe, a town in the Sidamo region of Ethiopia.
- After grinding, you will notice a sweet caramel fragrance.
- After brewing, you may notice a spicy, pepper note.
- The finish is zesty with hints of plum.
- Certified Fair Trade Organic
- 100% Organic Arabica Coffee
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Comes in a 12oz bag with air valve for increased freshness
Light, Medium, Medium Dark, Dark definitions can differ from competitor's definitions. Like many food items, very slight variations in color may occur. Descriptive terms are simply subtle undertones in the coffee itself and may not be noticeable to all palates. No flavors are added.
Please read our Shipping & Returns Policies here before ordering.