Eddie's Caffe Espresso blend consists of 4 different single origin coffees. One is a coffee from Central America. We combine this with an African and 2 diverse South American beans to create this complex and yes, knock your socks off espresso. The rich, thick, crema is second to none.
This espresso is outstanding for cappuccinos, lattes, mochas and is loved by the straight-shot espresso enthusiast.
FLAVOR NOTES (naturally accuring):
- LOW ACID FRUIT (MANGO)
- THICK CREMA
* These are natural flavors, no flavors or sugar added. Descriptive terms are simply subtle undertones in the coffee itself.
BEST WITH THESE BREWING METHODS:
- Espresso Machines
- Moka Pot
- French Press
- Great choice for coffee shops
- Espresso Extraction: Rich, thick crema, deep dark chocolate.
- low acidity and medium body
- Extremely strong presence in milk, stands up to any amount of dairy.
- 100% Certified Organic Arabica Coffee
- Fair Trade Certified
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Comes in a 12oz bag with air valve for increased freshness
Light, Medium, Medium Dark, Dark definitions can differ from competitor's definitions. Like many food items, very slight variations in color may occur. Descriptive terms are simply subtle undertones in the coffee itself and may not be noticeable to all palates. No flavors are added.
Please read our Shipping & Returns Policies here before ordering.