In 1990 I had a revelation that changed my life. I eliminated dairy products from my diet and my entire body had a major transformation.
29 years ago I had learned how dairy repacked havoc on the immune system. I even got tested and found out that I had a severe IGG allergy to all dairy products. I will sit my symptoms below.
The tests showed that I had A type III food allergy, which isis when the immune system produces specific IgG antibodies (immune globulins of the subclass G). These antibodies can lead to inflammatory processes. The symptoms appear up to three days after the consumption of a trigger food. ( 1)
My symptoms after ingesting dairy were:
- Allergic reactions - blowing my nose for days, and no help from medications such as Benadryl.
- Sinus infections
- Ear infections
- Respiratory infections
- Joint inflammation
- Tooth aches
What happened in 1990 when I eliminated dairy for 14 days was profound. All of my symptoms went away. In addition, this was also the time when I did my first detox and juice cleanse. Here is what happened next
- All joint pain went away, including a nagging shoulder injury appeared to be chronic inflammation, not an injury.
- Allergies since birth were eliminated
- Asthma since birth was completely gone
- Sinus and ear infections no longer existed
- Tooth aches and headaches disappeared
Needless to say that I would never have dairy products again. When I do have food that has dairy, by accident, I immediately have all of the symptoms listed above and often have to get a round of antibiotics to fight off the infection. Based on my own experiences, I totally believe that nobody should be ingesting dairy products and that dairy is the single most harmful food to put into our bodies.
What’s the solution?
Of course, a lot of people love milk or cream with coffee. I’ve come across a few brands of dairy free nut and oat milks that I want to share with you.
- Elmhurst 1925 - Plant Based Milks - check out the Barista Editions
- Califia Farms - Plant Based Creamers
- Silk - Plant Based Products
I have no connection to any of these companies and get nothing for recommending them. I am simply passing on information that may be useful.
References: 1) OFTEN CONFUSED: IGE AND IGG FOOD ALLERGIES