This is a great recipe for anyone on a Ketogenic Diet. I’m going to show you how to add MCT oil or Coconut oil to you coffee, which will add some fats for energy while on a Keto Diet.
MCT oil will not turn into body fat. High quality MCT oil uses C8, which is a fractionated coconut oil. I use one of the best on the market from Parrillo Performance (see website link below). Try the butter flavor MCT oil or coconut oil for a twist to the recipe.
The recipe is very simple. I like to use a dark roast coffee such as our Espresso Fantastico or Sumatran, but any coffee roast level will be fine.
Keto Coffee Recipe:
- 1 cup of freshly brewed coffee or espresso
- 2-6 oz of extra water
- 1/2 - 1 tbsp of MCT oil or Coconut Oil
- Sweetener of choice - I use monk fruit or stevia
NOTE: Only use 1/2 tbsp of MCT oil if your body is not used to taking MCT oil or it’s your first time. The reason is because MCT oil is very thermogenic and it will heat up your body and could cause a minor upset stomach or diarrhea. Your body will need to get used to the MCT oil over a period of a week to two.
Parrillo Performance Website https://www.parrilloperformance.com/product-category/captri/
If you have any questions, send me an email using the Contact page.
Follow us here:
- Website: https://eddiescoffee.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eddiesgourmetcoffee/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/eddiescoffeeposts/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/eddiescoffees